Re: [IP] Drug tests

When my hubby was in the Navy (ballistic missile nuclear submarines, he
was on Boomers and Tridents) they were always told not to eat anything
with poppy seeds because they would pop positive on their random pee
tests and possibly lose their security clearance etc. He retired (after
20yrs) last Oct but he still won't touch them. :-)

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
You can get a false positive with poppy seeds, but only if they are not