[IP] Sweating

Debz -

 <<I didn't know it was a form of neuropathy, or that it had a name. I was kind
of embarrassed to ask anyone, because I had never heard of it happening to
anyone else before.>>

 Well, neither have I, but I'm so sure that there is a relationship between d &
sweating. Joshua sweats more than any otherllittle kid I've ever seen. I have
asked & asked if this was related to his diagnosis & always get a non-committal

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com