[IP] DFW Insulin Users Group

The Insulin Users Group (I like that name as it only covers those who
really need to know about pumps) meets THIS Thursday at Noon at the
Howard Center in the Irving Baylor Hospital, MacArthur & Airport
Freeway.   Dr. Levy from Baylor All Saints will let us in on the
Islet Transplant Program that he works with at BUMC.   This is a
program that should interest everyone in North Texas, so be sure your
calendars are marked, and be sure everyone you know hears about it

If you can come, please let Elizabeth Schaub know so that we will be
sure to have plenty of seats available.  Write to Elizabeth at
email @ redacted  or call her at 972-579-4360

Uh-oh, I failed to check, but I presume that you can bring a lunch
with you.    :>)