From: Shelley Valentine [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 1:33 AM
To: email @ redacted; maverickmom
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: Auto-Syringe

Kerri -

I've been to Jan's web site. Pretty amazing.

I can not imagine having a child w/d during the "boil" ages.  But both
of my kids would be dead if it wasn't for medical advances.

Jessie had severe croup requiring hospitalization back in 1983.

Where exactly do you live in Washington state?

western Massachusetts