Re: [IP] Drug tests

I had a good friend, an RN, apply for a job at new hospital. She failed
the drug test because of a poppy seed bagle. It took a major
intervention from an MD friend of hers to get her retested several
weeks later. The hospital was not going to hire her based on one drug
test even though 20 years of experience with high recommendations. They
were not willing to retest her until the MD spoke on her behalf.

Kay