Re: [IP] question about working 2 jobs

Don't overburden yourself is my advice.  While it may sound great, if you
overload yourself you will only hurt yourself and also both employers.  Stress
has a very adverse effect on bg's.

I have a very demanding job; this year it has been especially overwhelming
with my being involved in implementing a new system on top of my regular
 accounting job. The first half of the year, I was finishing up a graduate
degree. I
thought I was going to kill myself.  My work suffered, my schoolwork
suffered, and my bg's soared!

In a message dated 11/9/03 9:50:34 AM Central Standard Time,