[IP] Re: Drug Tests

>  Okay, several have asked what sites I saw this on. Here is but one. I did a
>general search for "False positive drug test in diabetics" there was several
>ones on Yahoo search. Anyway, I copied part of it and it reads as follows...

Thanks for the copy, but I believe what people have been asking for
is the URL.  I did my own search using the "False positive drug test
in diabetics" as the term.  I WASN''T impressed with the URLs.  I
went to Google and did an advanced Search.  Seems that Google comes
up with very similar results.  Mostly along the lines of such notable
web sites such as www.passyourdrugtest.com   I'm not convinced.

>Medications & Substances Causing False Positives
>  According to a report by the Los Angeles Times New Service.

Don't know about LATimes New but at www.latimes.com I didn't find
anything using "false positive drug test diabet"

>  Ronald Siegel, a psychopharmacologist at UCLA said

Haven't found any quote of his along this line, though he has
published a respectable book on the subject of drug tests.

>  Byrd Labs has in its possession an internal document from the Syva Company,

Using this I did find the URL you quoted:

Interesting that the Title of the page is "Conquering The Urine
Tests" by Jeffrey Nightbyrd (note name) "The Original Inventor of
Drug Free Powdered Urine"

>Substances that cause False Positive Drug Test Results

Interesting that there was NO mention of insulin.  Sorry, but until
you can come up with a "respectable" source and post the URL, I just
don't see it.     :>)