[IP] drug test

> I have read on several sites that diabetics have false positive on drug
tests.
> Is this true in just ones with liver/kidney problems, or all diabetics?

 I had to take a drug test for a job several years ago (I was on dialysis at the
time also) and I tested negative. The only drugs I have ever taken are
prescrubed by my neph, and the employer can choose which drugs they test for
(alcohol, pot, cocaine, etc.) and they (the lab) can also confirm the test with
the employer, meaning that they tell the employer which tests came back
positive.

I have read on several sites that diabetics have false positive on drug
> tests.

 This is also not true. Not sure which sites you got your results from, but this
is false!!

Gina
20+ yrs T1
4+ yrs hemodialysis