RE: [IP] MiniMed Upsets Me Again

THANK YOU, DONNA!  That is so good to hear.  I will call tomorrow and
ask for the credit.  You made my day.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Donna Barck
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 12:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] MiniMed Upsets Me Again

A lady on the Children with Diabetes list got credit...a copy of her
email with identifying information removed

" Just wanted to let anyone who updated their paridigm using this
program and paid the $450.00 fee to upgrade... they are now running a
"special" for $299.00 until the end of Dec.... I had paid the $450.00
and called today to complain... they offered a refund to my credit card
or to apply it to a balance that I have for supplies... customer service
was great about it, although I don't think it was right to run a special
to begin with, because if you didn't catch it and call you would not get

Mom to Meghan, 7 (dx 9/28/02, Animas 10/08/03)
Nicholas, 10 (science fanatic and GameCube addict)
Married to Don for over 11 great years
Living in Melbourne, FL