From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of michelle
schlight
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 12:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] MiniMed Upsets Me Again

you could write a nice letter explaining to them that you know they want
do what's right and allow you the same offer they are now offering to
others, you know like a suck up letter, that they should reward your
faithfulness, etc

michelle
who writes a hateful letter first then BURNS IT, then starts over with
my
'adult mindset' on then wrties a suck up letter, it works mroe often
than
not :-)  you know, the sound sad mode......