Re: [IP] MiniMed Upsets Me Again

you could write a nice letter explaining to them that you know they want to
do what's right and allow you the same offer they are now offering to
others, you know like a suck up letter, that they should reward your
faithfulness, etc

who writes a hateful letter first then BURNS IT, then starts over with my
'adult mindset' on then wrties a suck up letter, it works mroe often than
not :-)  you know, the sound sad mode......