Re: [IP] Cacelled Insulin Pump Support Group

Disetronic is there for support. (just call & find out!)
A new pump made in the USA, will be available the end of year or there
abouts, as I understand it.
What the name will be, we will find out. Reps had asked for ideas we'd
like to see in pump--feed back.
IMO, Disetronic reps & etc are buzy with meetings, traveling for such
and etc.
Call it a hiatus on availability?  Linda K

 >>SHAME ON YOU DESITRONIC. If another companies rep. would want > to commit to
supporting us
Meeting places take rent.  Why don't you have a support meeting in your
home?  If a rep is available, invite them!