[IP] Melanie & Michelle

 I live in Lenexa and I know that there are a lot of "us" in the area because of
the increase in pump sales, but I don't seem to meet up with any of "us." Is
there a pump support group that either one of you attend?
Let me hear from both of you, would like to meet you.

 I go to a group in Liberty, but that is a long way to drive, sometimes can talk
my husband into going with me, but that isn't exactly his choice of Sat. morning

Both of my Australian shepherds are from Tonganoxie, nice place to live!

Billie Manning