From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Mark Thomas
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 8:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: BCBS and changing out to MM712

I need to ask you something though, Does the Cosmo have a 300 unit
reservoir?  If the answer is no, then your number of reservoir changes may
dictate that you change pumps.

If it does have a large reservoir, you may have to be satisfied with it for
a while.  Just remember one thing, at least you have a pump.  I have heard
lots of people complain that they don't get their choice but what if they
couldn't have one at all.

Good Luck, Mark

---