[IP] RE: Eye docs

I think though, Julie is saying this person wouldn't even let her rest between
lasers. There is no excuse for that.
  I don't care who you are, how well known you are, how good you are--you are
supposedly in the medical field because you care about people.  If you don't
have a decent bedside manner, you don't belong in the job.
Of course there are cases where you have to use a certain doctor because you
don't have a choice left, but if you have other choices there is nothing to
say you have to stay there.  Remember these guys and gals are getting paid
pretty well for what they do.  You are still a customer, and you deserve good

And that is coming from someone (me) who had the head of a hospital eye
surgery dept tell me I needed 2000 laser beams to my good eye, and it proved
to be 100 percent false information.  Oh, and then there was the Endo who
misdiagnosed my thyroid disease for high blood pressure.  Btw, he said no one
can ever learn anything over the Internet. He also called patients stupid, and
sent rude lab results if your A1C wasn't up to his standards. Hey, he was
supposedly a very good Endo, but I don't think any of you would have put up
with it.

If I can help it, I don't keep a doctor unless they are someone who treats me
with respect.