Re: [IP]Insulin bad for the body?

Dianna -

 <<The books say the diabetic will feel hunger for the first time in years.
That's what happened to my husband. He started saying, "I'm hungry!" I'd
never heard him say that before. >>

 Same experience with my son. He's never been "hungry" until he started pumping.
We were forced to feed him cookies, ice cream, anything just to get the carbs in
him to feed the insulin that we'd injected. You can NOT force a toddler to eat
even when he has to.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com