Re: [IP]Insulin bad for the body?

At 2:00 AM +0000 11/16/03, Dianna Inkster wrote:
>The books say the diabetic will feel hunger for the first time in
>years.  That's what happened to my husband.  He started saying, "I'm
>hungry!"  I'd never heard him say that before.

The most enjoyable "Gestalt click" I had after starting the pump was
when I said "I'm not eating lunch today!"   Pumping gives you freedom
to eat when you want, and to NOT eat when you choose.   It is so much
like having functioning islet cells, even it there is still a lot of
other things that you are required to do.

George       :>)