Re: [IP] RE: My Reply/90 day trials

I'm sure we could have had an animas 90 day trial and we did have a mini-med
90 day trial and got the 511 when it came out as a free up-grade.  That was
nearly 2 years ago, though, times may have changed!

Why isn't everyone pumping insulin?  I haven't had to call an ambulance in
nearly 2 years.  No glucagon injections. No prying teeth open to force
monojel down my husband's throat.  I'm not going to be able to maintain my
"nursing" skills much longer.

Oh, by all means, say what you think.