From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 12:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #665--cacelled support group
meeting 11/18 oceansi

It seems as though DESITRONIC has decided to no longer help us with our
 support group. The company had always been there with a sales rep and
Now that
they
are no longer able to sell their own pumps for a while they  have decide
not
to support the diabetics that were part of this group. We are looking
for,
 possibly, animas or one of the other pump manufacturers for help in
keeping
this
group going and building it up. SHAME ON YOU DESITRONIC. If another
companies
rep. would want to commit to supporting us and  be there for meetings 5
times
a year, every other month from sept. through june.

                 call Bill (516)536-2636    email @ redacted