Re: [IP] 508 eating batteries- Good service from MM helpted solve problem

In a message dated 11/15/03 11:52:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  sounds busted to me. Unless, like someone said, you are using every
> function possible., back light, vibrate, etc. that would drain the
> batteries faster. I change my batteries about every 5-6 weeks.
> ---
I wrote the original post regarding my 508 eating batteries.  I called MM
 tonight (Sat.) and after they asked me a few questions to determine it I had
using the back light often or the vibrate and how much insulin I use daily,
it was determined that I need to have my pump replaced.  It will be delivered
 to me by 10:30am Monday morning. I appreciate all the suggestions everyone has
given me to help me solve this problem.

I got very quick, courteous and knowledgeable assistance from MM.