[IP] new mm 712

I am new to pumping, and chose the cozmo because of the larger capacity.  I
really wanted the paradigm because of the technology, size, company
experience with pumping, etc. but did not want to change cartridges more
often.  Now that mm has come out with the 712, i want to switch.  Cozmo was
out of network (BCBS), and I had to pay a percentage of the total cost, MM
was in network, and i would have had to pay nothing for the meter.  Does
anyone have experience with switching pumps after a short period of time and
insurance companies, namely BCBS?  Any insight would be much
appreciated...I'm so mad, if I just waited two weeks...but that seems to
happen a lot with the ever-changing technology of pumps...thanks so much!

Chellis Kirkland
dxd 4/92
pumping since Wednesday!

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.