[IP] RE: My Reply/90 day trials

George:  Have to jump in and say that I was given a 90 day trial with Animas.
Things went so well, my Endo pushed my paperwork through early but Animas
treated me like gold and if I needed the full three months, I would have had

However, this is probably not the norm and I agree that under most
circumstances you usually have to do a trial run in a few days.

Not sure what Dianna is referring to here, but my point was that many of us
are already on pump number two or three or whatever so we do have experience
and a right to say what we think.