[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #664--Elvira K

I am 57 years old diabetic since the age of 3 or 4. I also was reluctant to
try something new and when quadruple by-pass surgery struck, I became worried
 of complications creeping up on me. I researched this sight and gained valuable
information from many who had been on multible insulin injections and made
 the move to the pump. Two years on the pump happy as one could be and will
go back. If he is afraid of the change or the new routines, we all were. The
benefits far out way the new routines and this from someone who was injecting
for 51 years and made the change,whith better control.

                                         you can contact me @ (516)536-2636