[IP] Re: Panomat pump

There was a reference to a Panomat pump.  As I have never heard of it, I
"googled" it.  There is a site, from which it appears to be a Disentronic
pump.  They seem to come in 3, 5 and 10 ml capacities in several
different series of pumps.  Any reason the 3 ml pumps in the lines are
not among the pumps generally mentioned and/or in the comparison charts?
Really just curious.  Shel Miller

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!