Re: [IP] RE: My Reply

>Do you think we should do a 90-day trial on each pump available,
>when we buy a new pump? It'll only be out-moded in 6 mo, anyway.

The companies don't have 90-day trials, but they will give you a
"loaner" for a few days.  These are NOT for use with insulin, but
only to get an idea of the menu and operation of the pump.  I DO
strongly recommend that everyone try more  than one pump.   You don't
normally buy an auto without a test drive, even if it isn't under a
closed circuit track with a professional driver!     ;>)