Re: [IP] 30-40 min after insulin

Yeah, I agree with what you said.  I more or less plan to give my husband
food that will keep him in range.  We don't eat out that much anyway.  Only
on special occasions.  Therefore, we can eat like a diabetic. If we ate out
a lot or had to think of festive occasions, we'd be in more trouble, I
think.