Re: [IP] Re: Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!!

This is a good question, food for thought.  I'm not familiar with the
Animas.  Does the TDD (total daily dose) include primes?  With the mini-med
511, you can give a series of manual primes to cover food and that wouldn't
be recorded in the Bolus History.  I don't know if it would be added into
the TDD though.  I doubt it!  You could see it in the prime history, though.

Oh, thank heavens, I only have a husband on a pump!  A kid on a pump!  I've
raised two kids, but they've both been remarkably healthy.  Touch wood!