RE: [IP] capping off a sillouette infusion set

There's a little cover that goes on over the button on the quick-set on the
tum-tum.  It isn't necessary though.  It's to give a smoother line if you
disconnect to go swimming and to do gymnastices or whatever.  You don't have
to put it on the quick-set button, when you temporarily disconnect to take a
bath or shower or have free fun.