Re: [IP] Unnecessary Packaging of Pills with Cotton

The telephone guy at mini-med told me when I first got the quick-sets that
that extra cover doesn't have to be applied. The quick-set button is
water-tight, anyway.  I figure twisting that extra cover on and off is just
one more way to loosen the tape. The telephone advisor said that the cover
was meant to provide a less visible bump, when one wears a bathing suit or a
gymnastics costume.  You don't need it, when you bathe or shower.