Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

It hasn't been my experience that women are more tolerant of handicapped men
than men are.  My husband has several visible handicaps as well as being a
type 1 diabetic on a pump.  The incredibly horrible comments women make,
even members of his own family, even registered nurses, never fail to shock
and amaze me.  A lot of his male friends have been very helpful and kind to
him and to me over the years.  I appreciate it, guys!