[IP] gustatory sweating

I have autonomic neuropathy and have developed Frey's Syndrome (gustatory
sweating).  In the big picture, it is more of an annoyance than anything, but
in the last year it has gotten so bad, I now hesitate to eat in public.  I can
no longer wear any makeup, because the sweat runs so profusely down my face.
I am seriously thinking about shaving my hair in the back short, because it
gets soaking wet. It can be very embarrassing. I started pumping the beginning
of this month.  I talked to my CDNE and she is going to try to get me to see a
neurologist, but wasn't hopeful of any type of treatment.  Anyone else have
this problem?   If I have to live with it, I will, but it has gotten to the
point where I would like some treatment.  Thanks!

Sharon Bream