[IP] E-3 Messages using BD Logic Meter

I to had tons of E-3 messages on the BD meter and found out that it is
exactly what Pam said.  The educator I spoke to told me to leave the meter
stable and move my finger to the strip.  I guess that is six of one half a
dozen of another but the bottom line is I hardly ever get an E-3 message
now.  ( I had so many for awhile I was ready to give up on the meter).  So
Pam I am glad that you posted this for the others.

Best Wises, Mark Thomas