[IP] Re: [IPn] about insulin pumpers

>I thought perhaps I would put the pledge drives in context.

Let me use a slightly different context for this message.

OK, pleas for donations and member support will now cease for
www.Insulin-Pumpers.org   The website will now be taken over by the
Wedontcare Company, the makers of the Dontworkformel Pump.  Everyone
is free to join and post here (after their posts have been approved
by the committee and as long as no one mentions anything but the
Dontworkformel Pump.)

[since Michael still runs this site and every post has any HTML
stripped from it, just imagine that these words here in brackets are
the advertising that will be inserted into EVERY post that you read
along with "eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and
arrows" and a subliminal audio message that says "Wedontcare, we're
the Company that proves it"]

Try to say something about a new Bg meter?  It better be sponsored by

Want to complain about customer service?  Better not say that
Wedontcare!   Want to ask for a change in the way the menu works on
the Dontworkformel Pump, Wedontcare!

Folks, WE DO CARE!   And so should you!   Think this website could be
run by you?  You're Dreaming.  There are thousands of hours of
volunteer time that have gone into this over the past 6 years.  There
were thousands of dollars that mostly came out of one man's pockets.
There were hundreds of hours of his given so that EVERYONE can learn
and can live a new life.

Insulin Pumpers MUST remain FREE, but it NEEDS your SUPPORT to do
this!   SHOW  US  YOU  DO  CARE!!!!

To make a contribution, or a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit
the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035