[IP] RE My Reply to My Reply

Len -

 Isn't it funny how defensive we become regarding our "pump-choice". If someone
bashes the fact that I drive a Dodge, I don't really care, but if they insinuate
that my pump choice for my child (or yourself, grown-ups with pumps) then it
becomes like bashing family. Now why is that?

 Always, always YMMV. What's good for you may not be good for my kid. 300 unit
cartridge? My kid uses 10 units a day, I couldn't care less about 300 units.
Others, hell, 300 units don't last a day. .025 delivery maybe of no consequence
to you. I think that would make a world of difference in control regarding my
kid. Others would never use less than 1 unit.

Hmmmm ...

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com