[IP] The Other Side of the Story

Danielle -

<<I agree with whomever posted that children "read"
 our emotions, and any hostility you feel re iabetes will be picked up. Rather,
encourage your son to live life, and pursue his dreams, and he'll handle the
relationship part just fine. >>

 I tell my son that he is "extraordinary" because he is so accommodating with
all that he has to deal with regarding testing, site changes, dr.'s visits, etc.
I vent to the list, not him. But I get your point. He's a brave little guy &
diabetes makes him "special" to me & those that love him!

 Oh, & I still hate this stupid disease that can't be controlled no matter the
effort that we put into it. At least now he's pumping.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com