[IP] Re: highly resistant insulin users

>>>There is another choice that is out there of insulin to speak with your
endo about. I used Humalin R in my pump that is U500. This means for
every unit you are receiving 5 units. For example my normal basal rate
in my pump reads that I get 31 units of insulin but because of the
concentration of the U500 I actually use 85 units.>>>

Or you can use one of the Panomat pumps that are set for U500 insulin and
don't need to keep those calculations in mind. Michael can refer you to the

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.