----- Original Message -----
From: "Pattie Knox" <email @ redacted>

Congratulations Mark! My daughter, Tiffany (age 20), just started on the 712
last weekend and so far we are thrilled with it. We really lucked
was just diagnosed in August and this is her first pump.  We had already
received the 512 and were waiting to get her started when I mentioned to the
company who supplied the pump (Medical Express Depot) that I was concerned
that 10 infusion sets a month weren't going to cut it because of her fairly
high insulin dosage.  The next day they called me and said that a new pump
coming out the next week and that if I returned the 512 they would send me
712.  What I really love is that she can use the 300 ml OR the 176 ml
reservoirs.  If her insulin needs decrease we can go with the smaller
reservoirs in the future.

Pattie--Mother to Tiffany, Type 1 since 08/2003