Re: [IP] Re: Insulin bad for the body?

> My son's weight is now appropriate for his height.  When we were using
shots, we had to "feed the insulin" constantly.  Since going on the pump my
son now knows what it feels like to be hungry.
> Shelley

It's also a strange thing to know what it feels like to be thirsty! When I
had thirst I always equated it to high BGs. Now when I'm thirsty and test,
and it's 100 or so I know what it feels like to really be thirsty.

People are like tea bags - you have to put them in hot water before you know
how strong they are