[IP] mm

 I talked with a real person yes person today at MM and was told that the bill
that i got was already taken care of. Last week when i call i was talking to
someone but they keept telling me that they were having computer problem well
the problem is now fix so if you have gotten a bill from them you can now get
things fix and i was only on hole for 5 mins.

Do you Yahoo!?