[IP] Re: Insulin bad for the body?

Jan -

 <<Much of the weight gain comes from enjoying all the high-calorie foods that
were previously forbidden. Extra calories mean extra weight. YMMV>>

 My son's weight is now appropriate for his height. When we were using shots, we
had to "feed the insulin" constantly. Since going on the pump my son now knows
what it feels like to be hungry.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com