[IP] Oh well...

Manageress called about the lob I went for...
No Job. "We'll keep you on file..."  Yeah. OK, Pollyanna here says
maybe they'll get a sales position and not one schlepping boxes. They
probably got some young guy fresh out of school for that job,  but not
one penny for my holidays..

Oh yeah...I'm unemployed... WHAT holidays?

Changed out my pump stuff and bid adieu to my PCP who is leaving us.
I'll have a new doctor to train. Whoopie.

Jenny Sutherland