RE: [IP] handhelds

 --- On Fri 11/14, Joni Hill < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Joni Hill [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:01:00 -0800Subject: [IP] handheldsI am looking to buy a
handhelp PDA so that I can download all those good diabetic programs that help
w/ recording...... there are soooo many, I have no idea where to start. Someone
told me that a Visor prism was compatible w/ the DM program you can get from
Ryan Bruner on this this. Does anyone have any info they could share?ThanksJoni
 Joni, the Handspring PDA's (Visor, etc) are no longer made with the exception
of the Treo which is also a cell phone. The TheraSense company HAVE bought the
rights to the Visor Handspring and are continuing to make it but ONLY as part of
the Tracker. Your options are different these days. The primary makers of PDA's
being Palm. Sony, Dell, and HP being the top 4.
 You could probably find old Handsprings on ebay and they are EXCELLENT and
still supported on the Handspring website. I know cause I still have one :) I
have a Handspring Visor that I love. Why not check with www.pcmag.com or
www.cnet.com and compare the models of handhelds that are around. That way you
know what the experts recommend and why. And then you can compare it to the
advice you get from individuals. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com