Re: [IP] TheraSense Flash

We got one a few days ago and we love it! It is the cutest little thing
(works great too!) :-)

Glad you got the situation worked out and a new meter to boot! That's
always nice!

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"
Judi said:
I was contact by a manager from TheraSense about the bad feeling I had
after attending the local diabetes fair and talking to one of the reps
in their booth.  This manage was really nice and he apologized for the
rep and is sending me a free Flash meter.  Sometimes it does pay to
complain.  I can't wait to try this new little meter out.