Re: [IP] RE IP"Stop Delivery" - Do you use it?

not suspending pump, little insulin is lost, just the basal rate for
time pump is not connected, and the pump beeps (using battery life) when
suspended to remind you it needs to be turned back on, doesn't it?
Plus, leaving pump on, no tiny break in insulin flow.
 It is just another choice.  YMMV   Linda K