Re: [IP] Got my new pump yeah

How were you able to go from the 512 to the 712?  Please let me know

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Thomas" <email @ redacted>

I got my new Paradym 712 pump last Wednesday.  I am really happy with it.  I
was originally started on the 512 pump but the small reservoirs caused me to
go through too many reservoirs.  Now I have the 712 with the 300 unit
reservoir and I am good to go.

Didn't someone recently say that Minimed was behind the times?

Well, they had better eat their words now.  300 Unit reservoir with the new
meter and I am good to go.