----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
I have been on the pump for just a year, starting on the Animas and now on
the Cozmo. I started with Humalog and was up to a total of 440 units per day
 (that's right). I got my endo to change me from Humalog to Novalog last
my usage has dropped to 285 units per day.  I had remembered reading that
that had happened to a few people switching from either one or the other.
there any real explanation for that effect?  I would also like to correspond
 directly with others who use large amounts of insulin in addition to
to see how your endo is trying to handle the situation.  Thanks for any
appropriate feedback.

Bob in Peoria,  Illinois