[IPn] How many Washingtonians are there???

One of our (state of) WASHINGTON members wants to know how many
Washington State Members are out there???

Day 14 of our Fall pledge drive brings the total funds raised so far
to $1810. Good job everyone, a big THANK YOU to all of you that have
helped make this possible and to all of our donors over the last many
months. To see for yourself how we're doing,

The CHALLENGE to you is to match WASHINGTON's $100.00 gift.
You can DOUBLE the value of your contribution to Insulin Pumpers by
making a contribution today. WASHINGTON will match your donation
DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to a total of $100.00

To help match the WASHINGTON challenge or to make a sustaining gift
to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035