[IP] Re: Stop Delivery - do you use it

Jan -

 <<I'm surprised your Child-Lockout feature didn't work. This should be
reported. Three y/o's shouldn't be able to program *anything* on a pump - ever.

 The "stop delivery" function is the ONLY thing the lock-out feature doesn't
"lock out". The new software (coming out in January) will prevent the "Stop
delivery" function when the pump's lock-out feature is enabled. I called Deltec
this am to see if Joshua could get in on the "trial" of the new software.

 The CDE contacted Deltec regarding this during his pump start back in June (he
stopped deliver twice while she was here putting him on the pump).

 In the meantime, the pump is going to be attached to his footsie pjs in the
middle of his back from now on.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com