[IP] Pump Manufacture

My original pump lasted almost 6 yrs. There were many that lasted less but
most are still working and doing a remarkable job. Shows that no matter the
manufacture, you can get a lemon . Also the use and abuse you give it will
limit it's durability.
My other pump has really surprised me, it is still working (after having it
repaired in 2001)  Other pumps have failed a lot sooner, But most just keep on
pumping, no matter the abuse.
My new pump is a Minimed Paradigm 511 and while it is not up to the same
quality as my original , it is a great improvement over nothing as are the
other pump makers!

I don't 'bash', my original manufacture.  One of his other model lasted 114
years and then only stopped because the main power supply gave up the other
day. But, I do wonder what battery she used.