[IP] Re: *Stop Delivery" - Do you use it?

>>> I also use it if I go real low. Do not need insulin than. >>>

Actually, you should stop it 2-3 hours before you go real low to avoid it.
Stopping it when low won't catch up to you for a couple of hours and one
could be in real trouble before then. Fast-acting carbs should work
immediately and leave the pump alone. YMMV

A bus station is where the the bus stops.
A train station is where the trains stop.
On my desk I have a workstation ...